Pressures freeze the pavement crack,
derivatives learn fast,
the fighting twister's blue attack,
a better place is passed.
The massive mississippi
ripped wide the budget seam.
The tears that tore the lattitude,
and soiled the velvet dream.
It's matter spoke of dim perspective,
of aluminum disgrace,
of hampered howls of hungry scorn,
unraveled bobbin lace.
The postman walks into the fray,
indignant goats bear down.
His heart fights fierce the massive call,
from sorrow's circus clown.
Galvanized and rendered dumb
appear 8 tough new laws.
Upon the public access stage,
the bloody monkeys pause -
to publize both dark and wide,
here stand the cryptic crowd,
black penny-pinching, winning words,
of poisoned bounty proud:
1. the empty jars of peanut butter.
2. the clothes-pile on the floor.
3. the yellow onions sanding firm.
4. the door knob's plaintive roar.
5. the memory, the final breath.
6. the empty kitchen drawer.
7. the slackened yellow withered face.
8. the electric games of war.
Hear finer, fragile, faster flights
slide toward the sandy slum.
step up the effort!
Stinking clown -
the postman's evil chum.